Who are we?
Counselling in the Community is a non-profit organisation aiming to offer adult, children and young persons' counselling services to the Blackpool and the Fylde area. Blackpool is an area where it can be difficult to access mainstream services and private counselling can be costly, this is where we endeavour to help with affordable and accessible counselling services.
1 in 4 people will suffer from mental health problems at sometime in their life. Here at Counselling in
the Community, we offer a safe space to explore your feelings, to be heard, improving your self-esteem and self-awareness. Bringing new hope to life.
Services we provide:
- Counselling for adults - Donation based
- Counselling for children and young people - Donation based
- Counselling for adults - Private at £30 per hour
- Counselling for children and young people - Private at £30 per hour
- Room hire from £9 per hour